Minimally invasive procedures- dermal fillers for face nyc
Our faces naturally tend to lose subcutaneous fat as we age. The appearance of crow’s feet and smile lines becomes increasingly prominent when our face muscles function closer to the skin’s surface. The facial skin strains add to the loss of facial volume. Sun exposure, genetics, and lifestyle are among the variables that impact face skin.
Soft tissue fillers, more commonly known as dermal fillers for face nyc, are injectables that can temporarily reduce small lines on the face and hands, make your skin seem fuller, and reduce other aging indications. They’re soft, gel-like substances injected beneath your skin by a medical expert. Dermal fillers can be a valuable addition to facial rejuvenation surgery for patients with early indications of aging.
What can Dermal Fillers do?
Non-invasive facial treatments such as dermal fillers can:
- Plump-up thin lips
- Improve the appearance of scars
- Smooth facial wrinkles and creases
- Enhance shallow contours
- Reduce lower eyelid shadows
- Reconstruct facial shape deformities
What can’t Dermal fillers do?
Complex procedures such as facelift, eye lift surgery, or eyebrow lift may be best for some people. Soft tissue fillers and other less invasive rejuvenation procedures cannot produce the same effects as a facelift, but they can assist in postponing the need for one. It’s imperative to note that dermal fillers are not long-term solutions for facial aging. Further treatments will be required for long-term results.
FDA Approved Dermal Fillers
The FDA has authorized these fillers for use in the face, lips, and hands:
- Radiesse (Calcium Hydroxylapatite)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sculptra (Poly-LP-Lactic Acid)
- Bellafill (Polymethylmethacrylate)
Who can be the right candidate for dermal fillers
According to FDA guidelines: If you have any of the following conditions, you should avoid obtaining cheek fillers,
- Bleeding disorders
- Allergic to synthetic compounds
Dermal Filler Process
A topical anesthetic may be used to the injection site, or a numbing ingredient may already be included with the filler. The injection procedure should be fast and should take no more than 20 minutes. The process is completed in 4 steps:
- Facial Mapping and Assessment
- Anesthetizing and Cleansing
- The injection
- Final Clean-up and Recovery
What to Expect after the process?
You’ll be able to observe some of the outcomes right after the injection. The filler will take a day or two to settle into its new location on your face. After the procedures, you can drive and possibly return to work or other appointments right away.
What are the precautionary measures at home?
- You should avoid sleeping on your cheeks for the first several days following an injection.
- Try to sleep on your back, facing up.
- You should also avoid strenuous exercise until 48 hours following the injection treatment when the filler has wholly assumed shape.
- Touch your face as little as possible and keep it clean and dry as much as possible until the risk of infection has passed.
How long do they last?
Relying on the type, dermal fillers can last from 6 months to 2 years before the effects fade. Dermal filler material degrades and metabolizes in your skin tissue over time.
Are Dermal Fillers safe?
Dermal fillers are a low-risk, effortless procedure with a short recovery period. However, this does not rule out the possibility of adverse side effects.
Some common side effects are:
- Risk of Allergic reactions
Other rare side effects:
- Vision loss
- Vein injury
- Tissue death
- Filler leakage
There’s also the possibility that the injection material will migrate to other areas of your face, resulting in a lumpy or lopsided appearance. If this occurs, your doctor may choose to inject another substance to dissolve the filler or wait for the filler to degrade on its own.
Why are Dermal Fillers a better option?
Dermal fillers offer numerous evident advantages over alternative treatment methods, such as cheek implants and surgical facelifts:
- Dermal fillers can be done at a plastic surgeon’s clinic with little or no anesthetic.
- Dermal fillers endure for months or years, but the outcome isn’t permanent, so you’re not stuck with it if you change your mind.
- The risk of significant problems or infection from dermal fillers is relatively minimal.
- These fillers are less costly than more intrusive cosmetic surgery when it comes to defining your cheeks.
- Dermal fillers have a rapid recovery time, and many patients may return to work or their normal activities straight away.
Contact our certified Experts at Vitality NP NYC Clinic now!
If you’re self-conscious about your low or hardly noticeable cheekbones, soft tissue fillers, also known as dermal fillers, could be a viable option for you. And for this, you need to get the best available services. Here at our Clinic, we offer effective dermal filler for face nyc solutions.
Make a Call